Healthy dinner - Broccoli zucchini frittata with bean salad

Dear readers, my husband and I love veggies and healthy food! So I will dedicate this entry to these dinner menu that I found in www.healthyweightweek.com.au. It is delicious, healthy and nutritious.

We all know how important is to eat veggies, fruits and legumes if you are having trouble getting your 5/2 these two recipes can help you get inspiration to introduce them into your day to day diet.

Ingredients:

Broccoli zucchini frittata: 4 serves

- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk (almond milk can be used as a substitute)
- 40 g fetta cheese
- 60 g finely chopped semi sundried tomatoes
- half of head of diced broccoli (stalks and all!)
- Half a diced zucchini
- Canola spray

Bean salad:

- 4 bean can 400 g
- One diced stalk of celery
- Half a diced red onion
- One cup of diced parsley or coriander (I love coriander =))
- One teaspoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Preparation:

Broccoli zucchini frittata:

1- Pre heat oven at 180 C
2- In a bowl add eggs and milk and whisk together.
3.- Add fetta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, broccoli and zucchini. Mix until just combined.
4.- Pour mixture into a non stick frying pan (I used my pie mould and use canola spray), place it in the oven and bake for 15 min or until firm.



Bean salad:

Toss all the ingredients together and serve. 


Serve one slice of Broccoli zucchini frittata with side salad. 


My family and I really enjoyed this healthy colourful dinner.

Enjoy!!

Comments