My best friends in the kitchen

Last Sunday was Mother's day here down under and my husband and I celebrated together the joy of parenthood with our two beautiful girls that we love more than anything and the feeling it's so beautiful that it's hard to put it into words. They are my everything and I am truly lucky and blessed to be their mum. My daughters are my inspiration, knowing that they are sharing my love for cooking and food with me it's wonderful.

As part of mother's day celebrations my dear husband gave me a beautiful stand mixer. I could not wait to use it so I made an Orange cake with my eldest daughter using my recipe: http://luisanaskitchen.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/orange-cake.html and it is just fantastic to see it work mixing and folding all those beautiful ingredients. 

But the most exciting thing of all was that my two little girls were as excited as I was and this entry is dedicated to them. Love you girls!!!


Comments