Experimental kitchen - Scientist at work

Every time I look for a new recipe usually cakes I go to the Internet, most times I find a cake that looks really nice and tasty but sometimes it doesn't work out the way I had imagined it would be and then I think to myself I wish someone else had tested it and given us (readers) some more information as to what brand of flour is the best or the exact speed we should mix the dough, more details.

I love cooking and like trying new things, I always test my recipes before posting them, it has to do with my scientific background I suppose, at the end of the day a laboratory is not that different from a kitchen it needs structure, procedures, use the right ingredients and passion to make it work.

Now, if you my dear reader have a new recipe that you would like me to test or try, you can send it to me by email and I'll prepare it and document the process in my blog. Let's say that it's something you are craving or you miss from your childhood then I am willing to give it a go and try it for you, find the ingredients and share all that information with my readers.

I promise to give it my best and as a normal mum not a professional cook I could give you some insight into how easy it is or if the kids like it and even cost of the dish per person.

My email is open to anyone who wishes to share their recipes with me.

You can write me at luisafarma@gmail.com

I am already thinking of my next recipe one that I have tried so many times without success, hopefully this time it will be a winner and not a flat failure.

Keep cooking!




Comments